HOW TO PREPARE
- Select your songs and arrangement
- Be well rested before recording
- Bring plenty of spare strings, sticks, etc.
- Chill out - Recording is fun and a rewarding experience
- Invite the engineer to a rehearsal
- Fresh strings, drum heads and polish cymbals
- Budget for more time than you will use
- Practise with a click track
PASSION & EXPERIENCE
Since my earliest memories, I have been in love with music of all forms, and as soon as I was able, I wanted to learn how to play the guitar. Most of my life I have been involved in bands, and for the past five years, I have been dedicated to tracking, mixing and mastering. Prior to becoming a full-time Audio Engineer, I spent 19 years in the Australian Army and was deployed to Iraq in 2006. My military background and love of audio engineering has endowed me with a meticulous attention to detail that will elevate your music to the next level. Hired Gun is a Brisbane Recording Studio that focuses on capturing sound and creating art, one audio track at a time.